Holiday Dining!


Blue Hill at Stone Barns

Hi Bloggee friends! I hope you're having a great Wednesday. Weird weather up in NYC! I awoke to the smattering of sleet hitting my window and wind wrapping around the building. Now it is quite mild and pleasant for a near mid December evening.   Anywho, I wanted to write a quick post on holiday dining plans. 
Jimmy and I are heading to one of our favorite restaurants this Saturday, Blue Hill at Stone Barns in Pocantico Hills, New York for our holiday dinner. The food here is locally grown, seasonal and organic, not to mention it is absolutely amazing!  Blue Hill Stone Barns is the epitomy of eating well; the food is 100% sustainable, respecting both the land and in turn our bodies.  We loved it so much when we visited last spring that we vowed to go back every season in order to experience the different food and flavors. This visit will be our third and our first winter meal.  I am so excited to share the food and photos with you next week.  I took pictures from our visit in early June and I still look at them in amazement. Here are a few that I hope you enjoy!
What are your plans for holiday dining? Staying in and cooking, going out? Hitting up a favorite restaurant?



Vegetable Fields



The largest turkey I have ever seen!



Sheep Field


A rogue lamb



A tiny, but beautiful salad



Fresh Farm Egg




Turkey
There are flowers on the plate!



Pretty

Okay! This was just a whistle wetter of more pictures to come after our meal on Saturday :)  

0 comments:

About Me

Christine
New York City
Welcome! My name is Christine and I have landed here to share my love of healthy living and eating. I live in NYC where I am currently enrolled in the School of Integrative Nutrition. I am already certified as a holistic health coach and I have started seeing clients to help them reach their wellness goals. I started hot mama health to share the idea that it is fun to be healthy! Health is an adventure with endless foods to taste, exercises to explore, and challenges to meet! If you do not already feel this way, I hope that I can bring you into the light or at least stir a little inspiration here and there.
View my complete profile
Foodbuzz

Followers